2016 Leaf Schedule
Leaf pickup will be done one day during the week depending on weather. Have your leaves out to the street by Monday at 7:00 a.m. to ensure pickup. Once the truck has gone by your house, it will not pick up again until the next scheduled pickup day.
We will try our best to adhere to this schedule but sometimes unforeseen circumstances or weather may not allow it.
Please follow these simple instructions for leaves:
1. Rake leaves to the edge of the street, not in the street. If we cannot reach them with the vacuum hose we will not be able to pick them up.
2. Do not make leaf piles wider than (4’) four feet wide or we cannot reach them all.
3. Do not rake leaves around posts, signs, mailboxes or cars keep them at least (4’) four feet away from all objects.
4. Do not pile them at intersections where we will have to block traffic to pick them up.
5. Do not mix trash, sticks, rocks or other debris with leaves as it will cause damage to the leaf vacuum and/or injury.
6. Do not pile brush and leaves together we cannot sort it for you.
7. Do not put leaves in bags we do not pick up bags.